Saturday 14 September 2013

bit of shopping

It has been a crazy busy few weeks so I've been neglecting this blog :(  I wanted a share some really good deals that are in Co-op right now and also share where I have been buying some of our groceries.

I called into my local Co-op yesterday as I knew they had some good deals and this is what I picked up


I got a 9 pack of Cushelle they are normally £5.35, their website says that they are on sale at £3.25 however they were only £3 in my local store and I had a 50p coupon too so I paid £2.50 for a 9 pack making a saving of £2.85 the coupon can be found here

Next I got 3 packs of Huggies wet wipes, these are the 64 packs and are £2.59 each and are on offer for buy one get 2 free making me a saving of  £5.18

The Imperial Leather shower gels are £2.20 each and again are on a buy 1 get 2 free offer making a saving of £4.40

Lastly are the kitchen rolls, they are £1.75 each and again are buy 1 get 2 free giving me a saving of  £3.50.


My total for all this was £9.04 giving me a total saving of  £15.93!! These offers fun out on 17th September so you need to be quick if you want to get your hands on some of these things.


The next lot of shopping I got was from Approved Food, they sell all sorts of groceries at massively discounted prices. Some times the best before dates make be close or just passed, but I've never bothered much with best befores only expiration and use by dates.

I am not going to list everything from this shop but it is all there on the photos and including delivery it only cost me just over £27! 









No comments:

Post a Comment